Bakul Rezeki OKU
YOBM stands for Yayasan Orang Buta Malaysia which has traditionally held charity programs for the blind and visually impaired of various religions, races and backgrounds. For your information, there are more than 50,000 Blind and Visually Impaired who are currently registered with the Social Welfare Department.
2. However, from 2020 until now 2021, it is very different where there is a majority among the visually impaired have lost food supply due to the Movement Control Order (MCO) enforced by the Government. The average visually impaired is among those who are self-employed who depend 100% on daily income, for examples such as masseurs, reflexologists, street performers and street tissue sellers. They are now continuing to survive only with the help of Social Welfare Department and NGOs alone.
3. Suggested basic food items are rice, flour, sugar, cooking oil, sardines, anchovies, eggs, tea, sweetened milk, instant noodles, biscuits, disposable baby diapers, baby milk and sanitary napkins.
4. We would like to cordially invite you to jointly sponsor this relief mission which is estimated to amount to RM200,000.00 in total (RM200.00 x 1000 families), we very much welcome any amount of sincere donations.
5. Any contribution of "MCO BASIC FOOD ASSISTANCE" must be channeled to 'YAYASAN ORANG BUTA MALAYSIA' (Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad) Account No: 142-100-1000-567-4.
6. All financial contributions will be tax exempt in accordance with Sub-section 44(6) of the Income Tax Act 1967 (Reference: LHDN.01/35/42/51/179-6.8326).
Raising to RM200,000.000% Raised
Bakul Rezeki OKU
Organization Name: YAYASAN ORANG BUTA MALAYSIA
State/location : W.P Kuala Lumpur
Phone No. : 0322766616 /
Email : email@example.com
Project Start Date : 08/01/2021
Project End Date : 08/31/2021
This Site is a platform of online content connecting donors, individuals in need of assistance, volunteers and non-profit organisations. The information in this Site is for general information purposes and collated in good faith. However, we make no representation or warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the authenticity, accuracy, adequacy, validity, reliability, availability and completeness of any information in this Site.
It is highly recommended and advisable that you validate the individual or organisation before transferring any donations. Here are some tips:
Choose a trusted organisation
Be cautious and be on the lookout for phony emails, phone calls and social media accounts
Evaluate the individual/charity
Verify the bank account name is the same provided by them
Do ask questions
Verify websites of non-profits organisation (NGOs)
We shall not be responsible for any decisions made based on the information posted in this Site.
To post a comment and rating please create an account. Much appreciated Thanks!